HENDERSON, NV / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2019 / The recent passage of the US farm bill allowing for legal hemp cultivation, is the latest in a long line of dominoes falling in the favor of the growing cannabis market. There are several dominoes yet to fall, and that is great news for early investors in this market which Modor Intelligence has said will reach $65 billion by 2023. Below we've highlighted several companies that cultivate hemp or create hemp products, that will benefit from the US Farm Bill.
One that we think has explosive growth potential is Real Brands, Inc. (RLBD). The company is launching a CBD beverage called Omega Hemp™ Water. RLBD has strong management with a solid background in branding and the beverage industry; and plans to expand their holdings focusing on at least three CBD Categories: smokables, edibles and topical balms and lotions. Start your research on RLBD today.
1) Real Brands, Inc. (RLBD) (Market Cap: $18.522M, Share Price: $0.1399) is launching a CBD beverage called Omega Hemp™ Water.
The company just announced that they have engaged an accounting firm that is registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) to complete their two-year audit which could make the company desirable to larger investors.
The company is very close to its next production run, meaning there could be major news on the way. The audit on the horizon means this could also be another major event that sends this company to the stratosphere. Now's the time to research RLBD.
2) Aurora Cannabis, Inc. (ACB) (Market Cap: $6.593B, Share Price: $6.62) provided an expected revenue range for the second quarter of the Company's Fiscal 2019, the period ended December 31, 2018. They are anticipating net revenues of $50M to $55M. Full results will be published on Monday, February 11, 2019 pre-market.
3) Charlotte's Web Holdings, Inc. (CWBHF) (Market Cap: $1.279B Share Price: $13.74) announced that, in an effort to retain its position as a leader in whole-plant extract products with naturally occurring cannabidiol, its 2018 harvested hemp results were available. According to the report, the Company reported more than ten times growth in harvested hemp compared to its 2017 growing season.
4) CV Sciences, Inc. (CVSI) (Market Cap: $488.333M, Share Price: $5.09) announced that Michael Mona, Jr., the Company's Founder and former President and Chief Executive Officer, has retired from his position as an employee with the Company. The Company also announced that it has eliminated the title of President, and Michael Mona III, will continue as the Company's Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer.
5) Aphria, Inc. (APHA) (Market Cap: $1.741B, Share Price: $6.94) ex-CEO Vic Neufeld announced he was stepping down after short sellers alleged that he and other Aphria founders engaged in self-dealing transactions with the big cannabis firm by allegedly selling Latin American entities to the company at steep markups.
This article was written by Regal Consulting, LLC (''Regal Consulting''). Regal Consulting has agreed to a three-month term consulting agreement with RLBD dated 8/31/18. The agreement calls for $100,000 note issued to Regal Consulting, and 2,500,000 restricted 144 shares of RLBD for three months of service. Regal has elected to convert $73,000 of principal of the $100,000 note into 2,761,872 Restricted 144 shares of RLBD. Regal Consulting has agreed to a twelve- month term consulting agreement with RLBD dated 1/4/2019. The agreement calls for $10,000 in cash and 500,000 shares per month. All payments were made directly by Real Brands, Inc. to Regal Consulting, LLC. to provide investor relations services, of which this article is a part of. Regal Consulting also paid one thousand dollars cash to microcapspecultors.com to distribute this article. Regal Consulting may have a position in the securities mentioned in this article at the time of publication, and may increase or decrease its position without notice. This article is based on public information and the opinions of Regal Consulting. RLBD was given an opportunity to edit this article. This article contains forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any results predicted herein. Regal Consulting is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide or claim to provide investment advic
Microspeculators.com Full Legal Disclaimer Click Here.
Company Name: Microcap Speculators
Contact Person: Media Manager
Country: United States
SOURCE: ACR Communication, LLC