There are over 600 companies reporting this week, including 34% of the S&P 500. That’s a lot of big cap stocks.
In addition to the FAANG stocks, many other big growth companies are also reporting.
But which ones should you be watching?
These 5 companies are some of the hottest growth stocks on the Street but they also have excellent earnings surprise track records. They either haven’t missed in years or they have only missed one time in recent memory.
It’s not easy to beat nearly every quarter, especially when you are a large company with many moving parts.
Will these big growth names do it again?
And will their stocks get a boost?
5 Popular Growth Stocks with Fantastic Earnings Charts
1. Microsoft MSFT hasn’t missed since 2016. Shares stalled out in 2018 but have since come roaring back, hitting new multi-decade highs. Shares have added another 23% year-to-date. Will Microsoft keep its momentum?
2. Visa V has the best chart on the Street. Period. For any week. At any time. Not only has it beat every quarter for over 5 years, but shares are now hitting new all-time highs. Again. It’s a beast.
3. PayPal PYPL hasn’t missed since it’s 2015 IPO. That’s impressive. After the shares paused for air in 2018, they have taken off again in 2019, adding another 27% year-to-date. Does it have more left in the tank?
4. Grubhub GRUB has only missed once since 2015. That’s a great earnings surprise run. However, shares have actually pulled back from recent highs on fears about spending and competition. Is it justified? It’s one of the few stocks that’s actually in the negative on the year, having fallen 11%. Is this a buying opportunity?
5. Spotify SPOT was one of the big IPOs of 2018. After starting out hot, the shares crashed down to earth in the December gloom. In 2019, they have rebounded and are up 23% year-to-date. Have expectations been recalibrated?
Biggest Tech Breakthrough in a Generation
Be among the early investors in the new type of device that experts say could impact society as much as the discovery of electricity. Current technology will soon be outdated and replaced by these new devices. In the process, it’s expected to create 22 million jobs and generate $12.3 trillion in activity.
A select few stocks could skyrocket the most as rollout accelerates for this new tech. Early investors could see gains similar to buying Microsoft in the 1990s. Zacks’ just-released special report reveals 7 stocks to watch. The report is only available for a limited time.
See 7 breakthrough stocks now>>
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Grubhub Inc. (GRUB) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Visa Inc. (V) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Spotify Technology SA (SPOT) : Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research