Filling your kids' Easter baskets with candy from the Bunny can be tempting — after all, candy is cheap and follows tradition. But for those watching their budget and their kids' health, it's sometimes tough to find options.
1. Cloud b Hugginz Grey Plush 9" ($9.99) at Cloudb.com
This snuggly soft bunny is the perfect Easter treat for your wee one. His long, floppy ears are perfect for dragging him everywhere. All ages.
2. Roseart Neon Washable Sidewalk Chalk Paint Set ($4.89) at Shopko.com
These eye-popping sidewalk paints will keep them entertained (and outside) for hours. The set comes with two non-toxic, washable paint colors, two foam brushes and one stirring stick. Just mix with water and paint away! Ages 3 and up.
3. Surprizamals ($4.99) at StuffedAnimals.com
Colorful plastic balls stuffed with a cute plush. There are more than 60 to collect, some of them ultra-rare. Ages 3 and up.
[Related Article: The Lifetime Cost of Debt Calculator]
4. Little Kids Jelly Belly scented bubbles ($11.99 for an 8-pack) at Amazon.com
The Jelly Belly bubbles come in a jelly bean shaped bottle and smell like yummy Jelly Belly flavors. Ages 3 and up.
5. Little Kids PEEPS Scented Bubbles ($5.99 for a 3-pack) at Amazon.com
Who can resist bunny-shaped bubble bottles? PEEPS bubbles have bunny- and chick-shaped bottles and smell like marshmallows. Ages 3 and up.
6. Mega Bloks American Girl Collectibles ($3.99) at Toys "R" Us
American Girl fans will want to collect all of these tiny, posable dolls. There are eight different girls to choose from and each has her own signature accessory. Ages 3 and up.
7. Play-Doh Spring Chick ($4.99) at Amazon.com
Kids can help the chick "grow" hair and give him a haircut of their own design. Set comes with the chick, plunger (for pushing up the Play-Doh), scissors and two canisters of Doh. Ages 3 and up.
More from Credit.com