Markets look to keep the rally going. The Dow Industrials and S&P 500 are eyeing new record highs. Meanwhile, traders are preparing for earnings from Facebook and Tesla. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Jen Rogers, Rick Newman and Jared Blikre discuss the big stories of the day.
- 8 killed after NYC truck attack
- Loma Negra to begin trading on the NYSE under ticker “LOMA”
- Stocks’ stellar October
- Will stocks rally into year-end?
- Trump expected to pick Jerome Powell for Fed chair Thurs
- US private sector adds 235,000 jobs in October: ADP
- GM, Ford, Chrysler reporting Oct auto sales
- Facebook, Tesla earnings preview
- Tax bill rollout delayed to Thursday
- Ackman: ADP is trying to smear my reputation
- GE stock continues to fall
- Game maker EA misses holiday sales forecast
- Pitney Bowes reverses gains after strategy changes
- Tech executives testify on Capitol Hill
- 2018 Obamacare enrollment starts today
- Walmart to throw 20K holiday parties at supercenters
Which story would you like to see on our Midday Movers show?
– Open enrollment begins
– US isn’t recession ready
– IPO market heats up