You don’t have to be a math whiz or a numbers aficionado to celebrate National Pi Day — a day devoted to the mathematical constant pi (3.141596253) — on March 14, also written as 3/14.
But before you balk at the obscure holiday, know this: If you appreciate a good bargain — like a pizza pie for $3.14 — you’ll love Pi Day.
Here are some standout pi-themed deals for March 14:
- Blaze Pizza : Head to a nearby Blaze Pizza on March 14 and feast on $3.14 pizzas. The discounted pizza deal is limited to one per order.
- Whole Foods : You can get a $3.14 discount on a large pie from the Whole Foods’ bakery, or $3.14 off a large take-and-bake pizza on Pi Day. The deal is good while supplies last.
- Boston Market : With this coupon — and the purchase of an individual meal and drink — you can score a free chicken pot pie at Boston Market on March 14.
- Grand Traverse Pie Company : Score a free slice of Michigan ABC Pie (apples, blueberries and cherries) with any purchase at the pie company on March 14. The restaurant is also offering $150 in free “Pie DOUGH” gift cards for reciting pi digits and a chance to win free pie for a year to the winners of a pi-themed video contest.
- Urban Bricks Pizza : You can score $3.14 pizzas on Pi Day.
- Villa Italian Kitchen: In celebration of Pi Day, participating Villa locations nationwide are offering one full-size Neapolitan cheese pizza for $3.14. Just make sure you get the coupon first.
- Bojangles : The restaurant is offering three of its sweet potato pies for $3.14 on Tuesday.
- Your Pie : Your Pie locations across the U.S. are offering $3.14 pizza pies, as well as $3.14 pints of craft beer and $3.14 combos.
How do you plan on celebrating Pi Day? Share your thoughts below or on Facebook.
This article was originally published on MoneyTalksNews.com as '8 Mouthwatering Deals for National Pi Day on Tuesday'.