ATLANTA, GA and NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - 01/10/11) - Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving over 70,000 customers, today announced American Apparel, Inc. has selected and implemented the company's WFM Workbrain solution to manage the company's global workforce. Infor WFM Workbrain is being demonstrated at the National Retail Federation conference now through Wednesday at the Infor booth #1378.News
- American Apparel needed a flexible and scalable tool that could be deployed across its global operations, allowing the company to better manage its global workforce with integrated time and attendance and store labor scheduling.
- By leveraging its existing timeclock hardware, American Apparel was able to implement the Infor Workbrain Time and Attendance solution in just 15 weeks.
- Workbrain's Labor Forecasting and Scheduling Optimization is helping American Apparel find the "best fit" schedule that ensures that the right employees, with the right skills, are scheduled at the right time to meet customer demand.
What American Apparel Says
"Our ability to implement Global Time and Attendance in just 15 weeks is truly a testament to the flexibility and extendibility of the Workbrain application," said Stacey Shulman, vice president, Technology, American Apparel. "Infor Workbrain's mathematical -- rather than heuristic -- approach to solving our scheduling challenges was a key factor in our decision to move forward."What We Say
"We are thrilled to partner with American Apparel in its quest to better manage its global workforce," said John Russo, senior director, product management, Infor. "We look forward to continued success."Additional Resources
- Infor WFM Workbrain -- www.infor.com/solutions/workforce-management/
- Infor Workbrain Watch blog -- Http://blogs.infor.com/workbrain_watch/
- Join the conversation -- www.infor.com/infornow/inforlive/
About InforInfor is a leading provider of business applications, with over 8,000 employees serving over 70,000 customers in 125 countries. Infor focuses on two core beliefs: the importance of constant innovation and the value of laser focus on its customers. Infor delivers software that is simple to buy, easy to deploy, and convenient to manage.Infor's focus on automating key business processes and integrating over 70 acquisitions of proven and widely deployed application products has served its customers well. These customers include:
- 19 of the top 35 retailers
- Over 1,100 apparel and footwear companies
- 8 of the top 10 aerospace companies
- 9 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 9 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 9 of the top 20 electrical distributors
- Over 1,100 state and local government agencies
- Over 3,000 financial services companies
- Over 7,000 machinery manufacturers
For additional information about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.