ITASCA, IL--(Marketwire -10/13/11)- First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. ("First Midwest") (NASDAQ: FMBI - News), the holding company of First Midwest Bank, today announced the following schedule and contact information for its third quarter 2011 earnings release and teleconference:
- 3 rd Quarter 2011 Earnings Release: Wednesday, October 26, 2011, prior to the market opening, by Marketwire distribution and First Midwest's website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations.
- Teleconference: Wednesday, October 26, 2011, from 10:00 A.M. ET to 11:00 A.M. ET. Listen-only mode via telephone and Internet broadcast at the First Midwest website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations.
- Dial-in Numbers: (877) 317-6789; International (412) 317-6789. Participants should ask for the First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the teleconference.
- Telephone Replay: (877) 344-7529; International (412) 317-0088; Conference ID: 10005630. The telephone replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 9:00 A.M. ET on November 2, 2011.
- Web Replay: The web replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 9:00 A.M. ET on November 2, 2011 at First Midwest's website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations.
First Midwest is the premier relationship-based banking franchise in the growing Chicagoland banking market. As one of the Chicago metropolitan area's largest independent bank holding companies, First Midwest provides the full range of both business and retail banking and trust and investment management services through some 100 offices located primarily in metropolitan Chicago. First Midwest was recently recognized as having the "Highest Customer Satisfaction with Retail Banking in the Midwest" according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2011 Retail Banking Satisfaction Study(SM). The Bank is also recognized by the Chicago Tribune as one of the top 20 best places to work in Chicago among large employers.