U.S. Markets open in 3 hrs 14 mins

Hathor and Forum Complete Winter Drilling at Henday Lake Project, Saskatchewan

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - March 31, 2011) - Hathor Exploration Limited (TSX VENTURE:HAT - News) and Forum Uranium Corp. (TSX VENTURE:FDC - News) announce that the diamond drill program on the Henday Project, northern Saskatchewan, has been completed (Figure 1: http://www.hathor.ca/s/Henday.asp). A total of seventeen (17) diamond drill holes were completed for 3,774 metres on the Mallen Zone (13 drill holes), the King target (3 drill holes) and the Jen target (1 drill hole; Figure 2: http://www.hathor.ca/s/Henday.asp). No material radioactivity was intersected in any drill hole.The 2011 drill program has extended the Mallen Zone, characterised by intense alteration and elevated radioactivity, to an area of 350 metres by 150 metres in a northwest-southeast direction. Several drill-holes intersected uranium mineralization in 2010 within basement lithologies (up to 0.16% uranium) and the clean geochemistry suggests that the uranium model is similar to Hathor's Roughrider deposit or Cameco's Millennium deposit. The unconformity in the Mallen Lake area is shallow at 110m, easily reached by open pit methods.The Jen target is located at the intersection of major east-northeast structure and a major north-east trending fault interpreted as the Midwest fault structure, which hosts the Roughrider (Hathor) and Midwest (Areva/Denison) deposits.Following full compilation of this winters' data, Hathor and Forum will assess the most effective strategy to explore Jen and other targets on the property.OwnershipHathor will have completed its obligations under the terms of its option agreement and now hold a 60% interest in the Henday Lake project and a joint venture will be formed, with Forum holding a remaining 40% interest. Hathor will have the option to earn an additional 10% earned by electing to take the project to a bankable feasibility study. (For details see the Company's website at www.hathor.ca)Alistair McCready, Ph.D., P.Geo., Hathor's V.P. Exploration with responsibility for all of Hathor's exploration in Saskatchewan, and Michael Gunning, Ph.D., P.Geo, Hathor's Chief Executive Officer, are Qualified Persons as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and have reviewed and approved the technical disclosure contained in this news release.Dr. Michael H. Gunning, President & CEOHathor Exploration LimitedNeither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.