Following is a list of hot stocks that have hit trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog today:
- Monsanto Company ( NYSE:MON ): Shares of Monsanto Company traded higher over 5% today. Monsanto Company provides agricultural products for farmers. The Company’s business segments are seeds and genomics. Monsanto produces a wide range of seeds and develops biotechnology traits that assist farmers in controlling insects and weeds as well as provides other seed companies with genetic material and biotechnology traits for their seed brands.
- General Mills, Inc. ( NYSE:GIS ): Shares of General Mills, Inc. traded higher .46% today. General Mills, Inc. manufactures and markets branded and packaged consumer foods worldwide. The Company also supplies branded and unbranded food products to the foodservice and commercial baking industries.
- The Shaw Group Inc. ( NYSE:SHAW ): Shares of The Shaw Group Inc. traded lower over 7% today. The Shaw Group Inc. provides engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance, fabrication, manufacturing, consulting, remediation, and facilities management services for government and private sector clients in the power, process, environmental, infrastructure, and emergency response markets.
- Lindsay Corporation ( NYSE:LNN ): Shares of Lindsay Corporation traded higher over 5% today. Lindsay Corporation manufactures and markets center pivot and lateral move irrigation equipment, as well as large diameter steel tubing, for use to irrigate agricultural crops. The Company also provides outsourced manufacturing and production services to original equipment manufacturers in the United States.
- American Greetings Corporation ( NYSE:AM ): Shares of American Greetings Corporation traded lower .66% today. American Greetings Corporation and its subsidiaries design, manufacture, and sell everyday and seasonal greeting cards and other social expression products. The Company’s products include greeting cards, gift wrap, paper party goods, candles, balloons, stationery, and giftware. American Greetings’s products are sold throughout the world.
- Alanco Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ALAN ): Shares of Alanco Technologies, Inc. traded higher over 112% today. Alanco Technologies, Inc., through its subsidiary, provides advanced information technology solutions with a focus on radio frequency identification tracking technology. The Company’s TSI PRISM system features proprietary software and hardware components. Alanco’s system provides continuous, real-time prison inmate and officer identification and tracking capabilities indoors and out.
- Family Dollar Stores, Inc. ( NYSE:FDO ): Shares of Family Dollar Stores, Inc. traded higher .79% today. Family Dollar Stores, Inc. is a national discount store chain. The Company operates stores located throughout the United States that offer merchandise that includes consumables, home products, apparel and accessories, seasonal and electronics.
- KB Home ( NYSE:KBH ): Shares of KB Home traded lower 15% today. KB HOME builds single-family homes in the United States, primarily targeting first-time and first move-up homebuyers. The Company has operating divisions in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Nevada, Wisconsin, New Mexico, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas in the United States. KB Home also derives income from mortgage banking, title and insurance services.
- Sealy Corporation ( NYSE:ZZ ): Shares of Sealy Corporation traded lower over 2% today. Sealy Corporation manufactures and markets a complete line of bedding products, including mattresses and mattress foundations. The Company also manufactures and markets specialty (non-innerspring) viscoelastic and latex bedding products.
- SGOCO Group Ltd ( NASDAQ:SGOC ): Shares of SGOCO Group Ltd traded lower over 11% today. SGOCO Group Ltd. designs and manufactures branded LCD products in China. The Company currently sells its products via multiple channels including computer stores, distributors and specialty retailers, but is focused on developing a more vertically integrated Direct Store Delivery system.
Advantage: Check out our interactive stock charts, fundamentals, Twitter stream, and more >>
Must Read : Jump Ahead in June with Top Insights and Winning Trade Ideas>>