Executive Vice President & CFO of Abbott Laboratories (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Brian B Yoor (insider trades) sold 43,763 shares of ABT on 08/08/2019 at an average price of $85.77 a share. The total sale was $3.8 million.
Abbott Laboratories is a health care company that manufactures medical devices, blood glucose monitoring kits, nutritional healthcare products, diagnostic products and equipment, and branded generic drugs. Abbott Laboratories has a market cap of $153.09 billion; its shares were traded at around $86.62 with a P/E ratio of 53.14 and P/S ratio of 4.95. The dividend yield of Abbott Laboratories stocks is 1.44%. Abbott Laboratories had annual average EBITDA growth of 7.90% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Abbott Laboratories. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President & CFO Brian B Yoor sold 43,763 shares of ABT stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $85.77. The price of the stock has increased by 0.99% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Sally E. Blount sold 2,500 shares of ABT stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $87.65. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.18% since.
- Senior Vice President Randel William Woodgrift sold 65,000 shares of ABT stock on 07/24/2019 at the average price of $88.01. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.58% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ABT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 9 Warning Signs with ABT. Click here to check it out.
- ABT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ABT
- Peter Lynch Chart of ABT