EVP, Chief Strategy Officer of Abbvie Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Henry O Gosebruch (insider trades) bought 30,000 shares of ABBV on 07/29/2019 at an average price of $67.28 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $2 million.
AbbVie Inc is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and sells a range of pharmaceutical products for treating chronic autoimmune diseases, virology and neurological disorders. AbbVie Inc has a market cap of $98.49 billion; its shares were traded at around $66.62 with a P/E ratio of 24.50 and P/S ratio of 3.08. The dividend yield of AbbVie Inc stocks is 6.26%. AbbVie Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 14.70% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with AbbVie Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Roxanne S Austin bought 10,000 shares of ABBV stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $66.35. The price of the stock has increased by 0.41% since.
- EVP, Chief Strategy Officer Henry O Gosebruch bought 30,000 shares of ABBV stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $67.28. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.98% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ABBV, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with ABBV. Click here to check it out.
- ABBV 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ABBV
- Peter Lynch Chart of ABBV