BOSTON, MA--(Marketwire - Nov 5, 2012) - Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company (
"Now in its eighth year, the 2012 CPO Summit is a leading forum for senior procurement executives to discuss the CPO's evolving role into a collaborative and strategic contributor to corporate performance," according to Christopher Dwyer, Director of the Global Supply Management research practice at Aberdeen. "This event offers the procurement professional a unique opportunity to obtain, in an intimate setting, current insights on the range of topics impacting this new role including procurement transformation, supply risk management, meetings and events management, contingent workforce management, advanced and strategic sourcing, complex spend management and others."
Presentation and session topics include: The Modern Chief Procurement Officer: A Source for True Corporate Value, Crowdsourcing: An Emerging (and Evolutionary) Practice, Corporate Social Responsibility and the Modern CPO, Responsible Spending in Higher Education: A Lesson from the Ivy League, and Global Dynamics Changing Procurement: Tips on How to Prepare.
Featured Speakers at the 2012 Chief Procurement Officer Summit include:
- Eric Germa, Chief Procurement Officer, Ann Taylor
- John Klein, Global Vice President & Senior Procurement Officer, Avery Dennison Corporation
- Michael DeWitt, Head of Procurement, Radiology & Interventional, Bayer Healthcare
- Chris Shanahan, Vice President, Global Procurement, Becton, Dickinson & Company
- Karl Braitberg, Vice President, Supply Chain Operations, Cisco
- Ronald Lewis, Vice President, Procurement & Chief Procurement Officer, The Coca-Cola Company
- Kevin Turner, Director of Global eCommerce Integrations, Dell
- Joanne Urso, Managing Director, Strategic Procurement, Harvard University
- Patrice Knight, Vice President, Procurement Shared Services, Chief Strategist GIE/GMU, IBM Corporation
- Eric Jones, Head of Corporate Payables; Vendor Solutions and International Payments, Lowe's Companies, Inc.
- John Evarts, Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operating Officer, Mediafly
- Tom White, Principal Lead Program Manager, Relevance Measurement (Bing), Microsoft
- Sara Malconian, Assistant Director of Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Todd Snelgrove, Global Manager, Value, SKF
- Diane Devlin, Director, Purchasing and Property, Tufts University
- John Mayes, Associate Vice President & Chief Procurement Officer, Yale University
For additional information on Aberdeen Chief Procurement Officer 2012 Summit Speakers, please visit the Summit Speaker page. To learn more about the upcoming CPO Summit, please visit the Chief Procurement Officer Summit Overview page.
Complimentary VIP passes are available for qualified procurement and business executives. To apply for a pass, please visit our Summit Registration page.
Sponsors and Partners of the 2012 CPO Summit include: LexisNexis®, Beeline, Emptoris Strategic Supply Management, Lionbridge, Oracle Corporation, Perfect Commerce, PrimeRevenue, Inc., PRO Unlimited, SAP, SciQuest, ZeroChaos, Cvent, The Institute for Supply Management™, Kenexa, NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement.
Limited sponsorship opportunities are still available. For information, please contact Amy McLellan, Summits Sales Manager, at 617-854-5268 or email@example.com.
About Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company
Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company (
Aberdeen has offices in Boston and London. Harte-Hanks operates 25 offices in the United States, and has locations throughout Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America.
(C) 2012 Aberdeen Group, Inc., a Harte-Hanks Company
451 D Street, Suite 710
Boston, Massachusetts 02210-1928
Telephone: (617) 854-5200
Fax: (617) 723-7897