Chairman, President & CEO of Acco Brands Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Boris Elisman (insider trades) sold 182,638 shares of ACCO on 09/09/2019 at an average price of $9.45 a share. The total sale was $1.7 million.
ACCO Brands Corp is a manufacturer and marketer of office, school and calendar products and selected computer and electronic accessories. It sells its products to consumers and commercial end-users through resellers. ACCO Brands Corp has a market cap of $934.030 million; its shares were traded at around $9.54 with a P/E ratio of 9.36 and P/S ratio of 0.51. The dividend yield of ACCO Brands Corp stocks is 2.53%. ACCO Brands Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 5.80% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with ACCO Brands Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President & CEO Boris Elisman sold 182,638 shares of ACCO stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $9.45. The price of the stock has increased by 0.95% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sr VP, General Counsel & Sec Pamela R Schneider sold 38,050 shares of ACCO stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $9.29. The price of the stock has increased by 2.69% since.
- Sr. VP and CAO Kathleen D Hood sold 17,874 shares of ACCO stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $9.31. The price of the stock has increased by 2.47% since.
- SVP Global Prod & Operations Gregory J. Mccormack sold 13,608 shares of ACCO stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $9.2. The price of the stock has increased by 3.7% since.
- ExecVP, Pres ACCO Brands Intl Patrick Buchenroth sold 21,520 shares of ACCO stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $9.86. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.25% since.
- Sr VP & Chief People Officer Ralph Paul Hargrow sold 19,977 shares of ACCO stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $9.5. The price of the stock has increased by 0.42% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ACCO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with ACCO. Click here to check it out.
- ACCO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ACCO
- Peter Lynch Chart of ACCO