BEDFORD, MA--(Marketwire - Nov 1, 2012) - Acme Packet® (
- Interconnect 2013 will focus on helping customers understand and meet the demands of the Next Network -- the global, end-to-end IP-based infrastructure that will usher in a new era in real-time interactive communications. Sessions will discuss topics like session border controllers, voice over long term evolution (VoLTE), rich communications suite (RCS/RCSe), unified communications, SIP trunking, Diameter signaling, mobile LTE, and managing over-the-top (OTT) competition.
- Attendees will experience Interconnect 2013's expanded solutions showcase, featuring live demonstrations of next generation technologies and products from Acme Packet and its technology ecosystem partners. The event will also feature tutorials and discussions with Acme Packet's IP communications experts.
- Acme Packet is also holding a dedicated Pinnacle Partner Day on April 24, providing an opportunity for system integrators and resellers to discuss integrated solutions with Acme Packet and its partners.
- Interconnect 2013 is an exclusive event for Acme Packet's customers and partners that assist with the deployment of Acme Packet solutions. For additional information or to request an invitation, visit www.acmepacket.com/interconnect.
- "With hundreds of customers and partners in attendance, Interconnect 2012 was Acme Packet's most successful and highest-attended user conference in the event's history," said Marianne Budnik, chief marketing officer, Acme Packet. "We expect Interconnect 2013 to be an even greater success, with a more robust solutions showcase and more interactive sessions designed to provide our diverse base of customers with an in depth view into the next wave of real-time IP-based communications."
More about Acme Packet:
Acme Packet, APKT, voice over IP, VoIP, session border controller, SBC, voice over LTE, VoLTE, RCS, SIP trunking, Diameter signaling
About Acme Packet
Acme Packet (