BEDFORD, MA and FORT MYERS, FL--(Marketwire - Mar 7, 2013) - Acme Packet® (
- Clearwire selected CallMiner Eureka to record and analyze customer interactions in their contact center. By automatically analyzing the content of each customer contact -- including what is said, how it is said, and the context in which words are said -- Eureka helps Clearwire uncover agent performance metrics and hidden business intelligence within contact center conversations.
- CallMiner leverages the Acme Packet Net-Net Interactive Session Recorder (ISR) to provide cost-effective and scalable network-based IP session recording for its cloud-based service. Based on a highly scalable and modular architecture, the Net-Net ISR lets CallMiner fully capture all customer conversations -- from start to finish -- without compromising security or reliability.
- The tightly integrated solution delivers high quality speaker-separated call recordings and sophisticated voice analytics with unmatched accuracy and quality in the form of a convenient and cost effective cloud-based service. By fully recording and analyzing all customer interactions, Eureka helps Clearwire improve agent performance, boost customer satisfaction, mitigate risks, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Rapid solution turn-up, with no upfront capital equipment expenses
- Improved contact center performance, sales effectiveness, and customer experience
- Risk mitigation and compliance assurance
- "Customer service is paramount in the highly competitive mobile broadband market," said Geoff Levy, Head of Customer Care, Clearwire. "By automatically scoring 100% of our customer exchanges in the cloud, Eureka helps us optimize contact center performance and boost customer satisfaction without all the hassles and expense of a conventional premises-based solution."
- "Forward-looking businesses are continuously seeking innovative ways to gather business intelligence and improve the customer experience," said Jeff Gallino, Chief Technology Officer, CallMiner. "By moving voice capture and analytics into the cloud we can help them achieve their goals in a highly scalable and cost-effective manner."
- "Enterprises all over the world are turning to the cloud to accelerate business innovation," said Tim Ziemer, vice president of North America and Asia Pacific Japan sales, Acme Packet. "Leveraging Acme Packet's highly scalable and flexible Interactive Session Recorder, CallMiner's cloud-based service helps improve customer interactions and increase agent productivity, while minimizing cost and complexity."
More about CallMiner and Acme Packet:
More about Acme Packet:
Acme Packet, APKT, Clearwire, CallMiner, speech analytics, interactive session recorder, VoIP, voice over IP, session initiation protocol, SIP
CallMiner is the market leading cloud-based solution for improving agent performance through Voice of the Customer analytics across all channels. Eureka automates the overwhelming process of monitoring information from 100% of interactions -- calls/audio, chat, email, surveys and social -- to uncover consistent and reliable information about agent performance. Real time business intelligence can be leveraged by enterprises to dramatically improve customer service and sales, reduce the cost of service delivery, mitigate risk, and identify areas for process and product improvements. For more information, visit www.callminer.com or follow on Twitter @callminer.
About Acme Packet
Acme Packet (
Acme Packet, Inc. Safe Harbor Statement
Statements contained herein that are not historical fact may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements may relate to, the benefits of our products and solutions, including cost savings and flexibility. Such forward-looking statements do not constitute guarantees of future performance and are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated or suggested in any forward-looking statements are contained in the Company's recent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including those factors discussed under the caption "Risk Factors" in such filings.