Investment company Acorns Advisers, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Pimco Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index Exchan during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Acorns Advisers, LLC. As of 2019Q2, Acorns Advisers, LLC owns 8 stocks with a total value of $1.7 billion. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- Added Positions: VOO, VEA, VB, SHY, LQD, VNQ, VWO, CORP,
For the details of Acorns Advisers, LLC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/acorns+advisers%2C+llc/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of Acorns Advisers, LLC
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (VOO) - 2,132,832 shares, 34.07% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 14.93%
- Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF (VEA) - 6,175,287 shares, 14.76% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 19.78%
- Vanguard Small-Cap ETF (VB) - 1,469,497 shares, 13.63% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 17.65%
- iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond ET (LQD) - 1,717,376 shares, 12.49% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 14.12%
- iShares 1-3 Year Treasury Bond ETF (SHY) - 2,498,569 shares, 12.36% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 18.92%
Added: Pimco Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index Exchan (CORP)
Acorns Advisers, LLC added to a holding in Pimco Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index Exchan by 340.00%. The purchase prices were between $101.77 and $106.87, with an estimated average price of $103.61. The stock is now traded at around $109.01. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was less than 0.01%. The holding were 22 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of Acorns Advisers, LLC. Also check out:
1. Acorns Advisers, LLC's Undervalued Stocks
2. Acorns Advisers, LLC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Acorns Advisers, LLC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Acorns Advisers, LLC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.