Each June, hundreds of the world's leading event professionals gather at the PCMA Education Conference to discuss the topics that are most impacting the meeting and events industry. The 2013 PCMA Education Conference will be held in Denver, CO, from June 24-27, and will feature the following presentations from executives at ACTIVE Network:
The Attendee Engagement Debate
- Anthony Miller, VP of Strategy, ACTIVE Network Business Solutions Group
- The Attendee Engagement Debate is debate is likely to be one of the most talked about events at 2013 PCMA Education Conference. Three of the industry's leading experts in technologies that build and measure attendee engagement are coming together for a discussion on the most important topics facing the space. This unique format will feature three points of view, with the winners chosen by the audience. Topics will include the role of mobile technologies, the value of social media and the measurement of engagement. The format will allow for audience participation, peer-to-peer discussion and learning. Attendees will have an opportunity to prepare for the session prior to arriving onsite, participate in the debates, as well as receive access to the key points captured during the session.
- Tuesday, June 25 2013 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Advancing Your SMMP - Globally
- Kevin Iwamoto, Vice President of Industry Strategy, ACTIVE Network Business Solutions Group
- The Advancing Your SMMP - Globally panel will explore the current status of the use of SMMPs in the Meetings/Events industry and feature a global case study. Attendees will gain an understanding of lessons learned by other organizations, smart practices and how to grow their SMMP.
- Tuesday, June 25 2013 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
ACTIVE Network Business Solutions
ACTIVE Network is powering the next generation of smart events through its Business Solutions technology suite, which provides intelligent data and insights designed to increase potential revenue growth, deepen attendee engagement and gain efficiency. Customers of all sizes -- including small and medium-sized businesses, enterprise corporations, associations, tradeshows and expos -- benefit from a single technology partner for all of their event management needs. The Business Solutions technology suite includes ACTIVE Conference™ for large flagship conferences, ACTIVE RegOnline™ for attendee management solutions, ACTIVE StarCite™ for strategic meetings management and event expense management, and the ACTIVE Marketplace to connect events with suppliers. For more information on ACTIVE Network Business Solutions please visit www.ACTIVEevents.com.
About ACTIVE Network
ACTIVE Network (ACTV) is on a mission to make the world a more active place. With deep expertise in Activity and Participant Management™ (APM), our ActiveWorks® cloud technology helps organizations transform and grow their businesses. We do this through technology solutions that power the world's activities and through online destinations such as ACTIVE.com® that connect people with the things they love to do. Serving over 55,000 global business customers and driving more than 90 million transactions annually, we help organizations get participants, manage their events and build communities. ACTIVE Network is headquartered in San Diego, California and has offices worldwide. Learn more at ACTIVEnetwork.com or ACTIVE.com and engage with us on Twitter @ACTIVEnetwork, @ACTIVE and on Facebook.
© 2013 The Active Network, Inc. All rights reserved. ACTIVE.com and ActiveWorks are registered trademarks of The Active Network, Inc. ACTIVE Network, ACTIVE StarCite, ACTIVE Conference, ACTIVE RegOnline, and Activity and Participant Management are trademarks of The Active Network, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The following files are available for download: