Welcome to "Add to Cart," a video series that features must-have products for every occasion from graduations and weddings to holiday essentials.
Moms deserve the world every day, but especially on Mother’s Day! This week we are sharing five of our favorite gifts for mom that are sure to make her smile. From a pair of stylish slippers to a good hair day in a box, you can't go wrong with any of these presents. See them in action in the video above and shop them all below!
1.Birdies Slippers (starting at $95): Give mom the gift of comfort by sending her a pair of Birdies! These slippers (that can also be worn outdoors) come in a ton of different patterns and colors and are as comfortable and they are cute.
2. Baublebar Annah Resin Flower Stud Earrings ($22, orig. $38): You can never go wrong when gifting jewelry! These earrings from Baublebar won't break the bank and their tortoise shell look make these statement earrings surprisingly wearable.
3. Drybar A Lil' Drybar to Go ($29 on Drybar.com, also available on Amazon here): Mom will easily have a good hair day no matter where she is thanks to this 4-piece travel set from Drybar that comes with a shampoo, conditioner, detangler and texture spray.
4. Cheryl's Cookies Spring Cutout Cookies ($40): Treat mom (and the whole family) to these delicious springtime cookies! These sugar cookies are the cutest sweet to snack on during the springtime and also make a great center piece.
5. Plated (starting at $35): Pick out mom's favorite meal and send it straight to her door with Plated! With new meals available every week, this meal service is the easiest way to show any mom that loves to cook how much you appreciate her.
Shop more Mother's Day gift ideas below:
- This article was initially published on AOL.com: Add to Cart: 5 Mother's Day gifts that are as special as she is