The "Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics, Vol 213" book from Elsevier Science and Technology has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics, Volume 213, merges two long-running serials, Advances in Electronics and Electron Physics and Advances in Optical and Electron Microscopy. The series features extended articles on the physics of electron devices (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at high and low energies, microlithography, image science, digital image processing, electromagnetic wave propagation, electron microscopy and the computing methods used in all these domains.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities on the subject matter
- Informs and updates on the latest developments in the field of imaging and electron physics
- Provides practitioners interested in microscopy, optics, image processing, mathematical morphology, electromagnetic fields, electrons and ion emission with a valuable resource
- Features extended articles on the physics of electron devices (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at high and low energies, microlithography, image science and digital image processing
Key Topics Covered:
- Contributions from: Lorenzo Rigutti Michael Saul Isaacson Herman Batelaan
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tyinbf