DUBLIN, Apr. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Africa Diesel Genset Market (2017-2023): Forecast by KVA Ratings, Verticals, Countries, Import Statistics and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
Africa diesel genset market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2017-23
In Africa, diesel gensets with rating 5KVA-75KVA accounted for majority of the market volume share due to low electrification rate, growing residential and construction sector. 5KVA-75KVA rating gensets are expected to maintain their dominance in the market throughout the forecast period in-terms of market volume. Growth in mining and oil & gas exploration in countries such as Tanzania, Ghana and Nigeria would also spur demand of diesel gensets in Africa.
Establishment of SEZs, EPZ's government infrastructure projects such as tech cities, railway, expansion of state & national highways as well as rising demand for power are expected to fuel the market for diesel gensets in Africa. According to Mega Development Goals (MDG), the African countries aims to develop megacities to accommodate the increase in working age population, which would boost the demand for diesel gensets in the country.
Amongst all verticals, the manufacturing vertical accounts for key share in the overall Africa diesel genset market. Retail, commercial offices, hotels and hospitals are the other key revenue contributing verticals.
The report thoroughly covers the Africa diesel genset market by KVA ratings, verticals and countries. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
The report provides the detailed analysis of the following market segments:
By KVA Rating:
- 5-75 KVA
- 75.1-375 KVA
- 375.1-750 KVA
- 750.1-1000 KVA
- Above 1000 KVA
- Retail and Logistics
- Oil & Gas and Power Utility
- Commercial Offices (Hospitality, BFSI, IT & ITES)
- Others (Telecom, Hospital, Mining, Government & Transportation, Education, Construction)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Diesel Genset Market Overview
4. Africa Diesel Genset Market Overview
5. Africa Diesel Genset Market Dynamics
6. Africa Diesel Genset Market Trends
7. South Africa Diesel Genset Market Overview
8. Angola Diesel Genset Market Overview
9. Kenya Diesel Genset Market Overview
10. Nigeria Diesel Genset Market Overview
11. Egypt Diesel Genset Market Overview
12. Uganda Diesel Genset Market Overview
13. Ghana Diesel Genset Market Overview
14. Algeria Diesel Genset Market Overview
15. Tanzania Diesel Genset Market Overview
16. Africa Diesel Genset Market Opportunity Assessment, 2016
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Company Profiles
19. Key Strategic Recommendation
- Atlas Copco AB
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- FG Wilson
- Himoinsa S.L
- Mikano International Ltd
- MTU Onsite Energy Corporation
- Perkins Engines Co. Ltd
- SDMO Industries
- YorPower Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3qvzs/africa_diesel
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/africa-diesel-genset-market-2017-2023---research-and-markets-300441090.html