• S&P 500 ETF (NYSE:SPY) decreased 0.79% to $301.99.
• Nasdaq ETF (NASDAQ:QQQ) fell 0.36% to $235.02.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSE:DIA) decreased 1.19% to $253.71.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF (NYSE:FXI) fell 2.26% to $39.42.
• FTSE Europe ETF (NYSE:VGK) fell 0.54% to $49.76.
• United States Oil ETF (NYSE:USO) fell 0.08% to $26.40.
• Gold ETF (NYSE:GLD) decreased 0.54% to $161.83.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:TLT) rose 0.59% to $163.25.
• Retail ETF (NYSE:XRT) fell 0.63% to $41.05.
• Energy (NYSE:XLE) decreased 1.98% to $39.03.
• Technology (NYSE:XLK) decreased 0.53% to $98.86.
• Financial (NYSE:XLF) fell 0.94% to $23.59.
• Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG) rose 0.17% to $115.81.
• GSX Techedu (NYSE:GSX) rose 26.96% to $54.69.
• NantHealth (NASDAQ:NH) rose 23.16% to $3.51.
• Home Depot (NYSE:HD) decreased 3.03% to $235.12.
• Liberty Global (NASDAQ:LBTYB) decreased 8.89% to $21.82.
• Hertz Global Holdings (NYSE:HTZ) decreased 21.13% to $2.24.
• Shares of several vaccine companies are trading higher amid concerns of a resurgence in coronavirus cases in the United States and China. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16254771
• UAE Minister Says OPEC+ Has Assurances All Countries Ready To Meet Quotas https://www.benzinga.com/node/16254748
• This Analyst Is Bullish On PG&E Following Stock Deal With Wildfire Victims https://www.benzinga.com/node/16254402
• A Look Into Procter & Gamble's Price Over Earnings https://www.benzinga.com/node/16254780
• Why iRobot's Stock Is Trading Higher Today https://www.benzinga.com/node/16254648
• Lennar (NYSE:LEN) is expected to release earnings for Q2. In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $1.3 and revenue of $5,563,000,000. Analysts expect the revenue to be around $4,930,000,000 and the earnings per share at $1.07.
• JinkoSolar Holding Co (NYSE:JKS) released earnings for Q1, lower than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of $0.65, and revenue of 1,198,000,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.12 and revenue of $867,513,000.
See more from Benzinga
- A Look Into Procter & Gamble's Price Over Earnings
- Morning Market Stats in 5 Minutes
- Earnings Scheduled For June 15, 2020
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.