• S&P 500 ETF (NYSE:SPY) rose 0.53% to $262.95.
• Nasdaq ETF (NASDAQ:QQQ) rose 1.22% to $194.38.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSE:DIA) rose 0.61% to $224.32.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF (NYSE:FXI) rose 1.08% to $37.83.
• FTSE Europe ETF (NYSE:VGK) increased 0.77% to $43.63.
• United States Oil ETF (NYSE:USO) rose 1.07% to $4.27.
• Gold ETF (NYSE:GLD) fell 0.81% to $151.54.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:TLT) decreased 0.60% to $165.33.
• Retail ETF (NYSE:XRT) increased 0.77% to $30.25.
• Energy (NYSE:XLE) rose 4.09% to $29.79.
• Technology (NYSE:XLK) rose 0.99% to $82.73.
• Financial (NYSE:XLF) decreased 0.12% to $21.39.
• Alibaba Group Holding (NYSE:BABA) increased 2.74% to $196.52.
• Canadian Natural Res (NYSE:CNQ) rose 21.72% to $13.56.
• Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:KNSA) rose 29.26% to $15.79.
• Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG) fell 2.83% to $111.72.
• BioNTech (NASDAQ:BNTX) decreased 7.21% to $57.53.
• ProQR Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PRQR) decreased 22.39% to $5.34.
• 17 Healthcare Stocks Moving In Tuesday's Pre-Market Session https://www.benzinga.com/pre-market-outlook/20/03/15704574/17-healthcare-stocks-moving-in-tuesdays-pre-market-session
• The Week In Cannabis: Marijuana Stocks Outperform S&P Again As Weed Is Deemed 'Essential' In COVID-19 Times https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cannabis/20/03/15689872/the-week-in-cannabis-marijuana-stocks-outperform-s-p-again-as-weed-is-deemed-essential-in-covid-
• How Legalizing Cannabis Could Ease Government Shortfalls Once Coronavirus Pandemic Is Over https://www.benzinga.com/analyst-ratings/analyst-color/20/03/15678533/how-legalizing-cannabis-could-ease-government-shortfalls-once-coronavirus-pandemic-
• 5 Stocks To Watch For March 31, 2020 https://www.benzinga.com/news/earnings/20/03/15703294/5-stocks-to-watch-for-march-31-2020
• Tesla Worker At Nevada Gigafactory Tested Positive For Coronavirus As Company Cut 75% Staff https://www.benzinga.com/news/20/03/15701913/tesla-worker-at-nevada-gigafactory-tested-positive-for-coronavirus-as-company-cut-75-staff
• BlackBerry (NYSE:BB) will release earnings today for Q4. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.11 and revenue of $257,000,000. Analysts predict the revenue to be around $296,300,000 and the EPS to be at $0.04.
• Capital Senior Living (NYSE:CSU) released earnings for Q4, lower than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of -$0.6, and revenue of 108,688,000. In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of -$0.29 and revenue of $115,098,000.
• Conagra Brands (NYSE:CAG) reported earnings today for Q3, lower than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of $0.47, and sales of 2,555,000,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.51 and revenue of $2,707,000,000.
• McCormick & Co (NYSE:MKC) reported earnings today for Q1, better than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of $1.08, and sales of 1,212,000,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $1.12 and revenue of $1,232,000,000.
See more from Benzinga
- McCormick & Co: Q1 Earnings Insights
- Conagra Brands: Q3 Earnings Insights
- Capital Senior Living: Q4 Earnings Insights
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.