• S&P 500 ETF (NYSE:SPY) fell 2.35% to $304.67.
• Nasdaq ETF (NASDAQ:QQQ) fell 1.82% to $244.31.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSE:DIA) fell 2.44% to $255.16.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF (NYSE:FXI) fell 1.27% to $40.36.
• FTSE Europe ETF (NYSE:VGK) decreased 2.53% to $49.98.
• United States Oil ETF (NYSE:USO) fell 4.66% to $27.39.
• Gold ETF (NYSE:GLD) decreased 0.20% to $166.07.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF (NASDAQ:TLT) rose 0.90% to $162.75.
• Retail ETF (NYSE:XRT) decreased 3.37% to $41.64.
• Energy (NYSE:XLE) fell 4.61% to $37.43.
• Technology (NYSE:XLK) decreased 1.89% to $102.61.
• Financial (NYSE:XLF) decreased 2.92% to $23.12.
• Dell Technologies (NYSE:DELL) increased 5.44% to $51.74.
• Wins Finance Holdings (NASDAQ:WINS) rose 157.60% to $50.64.
• PayPal Holdings (NASDAQ:PYPL) fell 4.68% to $164.71.
• Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE:RCL) fell 13.43% to $47.10.
• Nabors Industries (NYSE:NBR) decreased 23.09% to $34.26.
• Shares of several auto maker & auto component companies are trading lower amid investor concerns of a resurgence in coronavirus cases. Additionally, the IMF cut its 2020 world economic forecast from -3% to -4.9%. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16373712
• Houston-Area Intensive Care Units Are At 97% Capacity https://www.benzinga.com/node/16373519
• Shares of several financial services companies are trading lower amid macro concerns after the IMF cut its world economy forecast and as investors weigh growing US coronavirus cases. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16373706
• Shares of several companies in the broader industrial sector are trading lower amid macro concerns after the IMF cut its 2020 world economic forecast and as investors weigh a potential resurgence in US coronavirus cases. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16373478
• Shares of several energy companies are trading lower after API reported a build in crude oil inventories. Demand outlook has also been hampered amid macro concerns after the IMF cut its world economy forecast and as investors weigh a resurgence in US coronavirus cases. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16373521
• BlackBerry (NYSE:BB) will release earnings today for Q1. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.01 and revenue of $267,000,000. Analysts predict the revenue to be around $216,800,000 and the EPS to be at -$0.01.
• KB Home (NYSE:KBH) will release earnings today for Q2. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.51 and revenue of $1,022,000,000. Analysts predict the revenue to be around $1,070,000,000 and the EPS to be at $0.5.
• Patterson Companies (NASDAQ:PDCO) released earnings for Q4, better than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of $0.43, and revenue of 1,286,000,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.37 and revenue of $1,437,000,000.
• Winnebago Industries (NYSE:WGO) released earnings for Q3, better than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of -$0.26, and revenue of 402,458,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $1.14 and revenue of $528,940,000.
See more from Benzinga
- Stocks That Hit 52-Week Highs On Wednesday
- A Look Into Dell's Price Over Earnings
- Benzinga's Top Upgrades, Downgrades For June 24, 2020
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.