Sr. VP and CFO of Agco Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Andrew H Beck (insider trades) sold 10,000 shares of AGCO on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $70.52 a share. The total sale was $705,200.
AGCO Corp is a Georgia-based company which manufactures and distributes agricultural equipment and related replacement parts in various parts of the country. It sells a full range of agricultural equipment, including tractors, combines, among others. AGCO Corp has a market cap of $5.38 billion; its shares were traded at around $70.62 with a P/E ratio of 14.67 and P/S ratio of 0.60. The dividend yield of AGCO Corp stocks is 0.88%. AGCO Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.00% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with AGCO Corp. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sr. VP and CFO Andrew H Beck sold 10,000 shares of AGCO stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $70.52. The price of the stock has increased by 0.14% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sr. VP - General Manager, APA Gary L Collar sold 5,000 shares of AGCO stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $72.96. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.21% since.
- Sr. VP, General Manager EME Richard Robinson Smith sold 825 shares of AGCO stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $73.1. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.39% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AGCO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with AGCO. Click here to check it out.
- AGCO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AGCO
- Peter Lynch Chart of AGCO