President & CEO of Agilysys Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Ramesh Srinivasan (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of AGYS on 09/04/2019 at an average price of $25.13 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $251,300.
Agilysys Inc develops industry-specific technology solutions for business management. The company offers solutions to manage business operations such as property management, dining reservations, labor management, and document management. Agilysys Inc has a market cap of $593.320 million; its shares were traded at around $25.06 with and P/S ratio of 3.99. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Agilysys Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Ramesh Srinivasan bought 10,000 shares of AGYS stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $25.13. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.28% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AGYS, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with AGYS. Click here to check it out.
- AGYS 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AGYS
- Peter Lynch Chart of AGYS