SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global artificial intelligence chipset market size is expected to reach USD 59.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The artificial intelligence (AI) chipset market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 33.6% from 2019 to 2025. An Artificial Intelligence chipset is built on the concept of adding a dedicated component in an electronic device, to execute Machine Learning tasks. In addition, an increased amount of data has led to the need for high-speed processors and faster computing, which is addressed by incorporating Artificial Intelligence into the set of electronic components. For instance, Apple has implemented a neural engine in its A11 Bionic chip's GPU to speed-up the third-party applications. With the growing implementation of AI in smartphones and other smart devices, the growth in the market has been boosted.
Key suggestions from the report:
- A considerable surge in smart home and smart city development is anticipated to create a broad potential for manufacturers in the Artificial Intelligence chip market.
- The integration of Artificial Intelligence using Machine Learning and Deep Learning with a set of electronic components is estimated to remain a substantial growth opportunity for the market. Prominent companies as IBM Corporation are significantly involved in the integration of new Artificial Intelligence capabilities such as natural language dialogue and storytelling in their AI chipset tools.
- Market players are focusing on providing advanced set of electronic components, which provides advanced features, such as visual intelligence for better recognition and differentiation of locations, spaces, and objects.
- Key market players are considering partnerships and acquisition of start-ups providing innovative products to expand their outreach in the market.
- The key competitors in the market are Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.; Google Inc.; Intel Corporation; Baidu, Inc.; Graphcore; Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.; Adapteva, Inc.; Mythic; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.; and Xilinx Inc.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on "Artificial Intelligence Chipset Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Vertical, By Chipset Type, By Workload Domain (Training, Inference), By Computing Technology, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/artificial-intelligence-chipset-market
With the rise in Artificial Intelligence applications ranging from smartphones to the automobile industry, the adoption of AI-enabled chipsets has been noted considerably. In addition, the adoption of smart homes and smart cities is directly influencing the AI chipset market's growth by providing numerous opportunities. High demand in high-speed processors due to increased data complexity is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market.
Artificial Intelligence chipset is being adopted rapidly in the consumer electronics industry owing to the rising demand for faster processors. New types of hardware/semiconductor accelerators are being introduced with the rapid evolution in Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning and Deep Learning. AI has been introduced to almost every industry and majorly in consumer electronics, which has come up with numerous opportunities in the semiconductors industry. Growing demand for faster computing processors with reduced operational and maintenance costs has certainly boosted the AI chipset market growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global Artificial Intelligence chipset market based on chipset type, workload domain, computing technology, vertical, and region:
- AI Chipset Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- AI Chipset Workload Domain Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- AI Chipset Computing Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- AI Chipset Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- AI Chipset Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Gesture Recognition Market – The global gesture recognition market size was valued at USD 6.22 billion in 2017. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 22.2% from 2018 to 2025.
- Vision Positioning System Market – The global vision positioning system market size was valued at USD 3.53 billion in 2016.
- Artificial Intelligence Market – The global Artificial Intelligence market size was valued at USD 641.9 million in 2016 on the basis of its direct revenue sources and at USD 5,970.0 million in 2016.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.