Air Lease Corp is a U.S based aircraft leasing company. Its main source of revenue comes through the leasing of narrow and wide-bodied jet aircrafts primarily in the European market. Air Lease Corp has a market cap of $4.68 billion; its shares were traded at around $41.88 with a P/E ratio of 8.57 and P/S ratio of 2.54. The dividend yield of Air Lease Corp stocks is 1.16%. Air Lease Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 14.90% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Air Lease Corp. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP Grant A Levy sold 53,000 shares of AL stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $42.31. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.02% since.
- EVP, Marketing Kishore Korde sold 10,106 shares of AL stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $41.51. The price of the stock has increased by 0.89% since.
- EVP Alex A Khatibi sold 140,000 shares of AL stock on 08/29/2019 at the average price of $40.83. The price of the stock has increased by 2.57% since.
- Executive Chairman Steven F Udvar-hazy sold 267,211 shares of AL stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $38.68. The price of the stock has increased by 8.27% since.
- EVP Marc H Baer sold 10,000 shares of AL stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $39. The price of the stock has increased by 7.38% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with AL. Click here to check it out.
- AL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AL
- Peter Lynch Chart of AL