EVP, Marketing of Air Lease Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Kishore Korde (insider trades) sold 20,000 shares of AL on 09/09/2019 at an average price of $42.8 a share. The total sale was $856,000.
Air Lease Corp is a U.S based aircraft leasing company. Its main source of revenue comes through the leasing of narrow and wide-bodied jet aircrafts primarily in the European market. Air Lease Corp has a market cap of $4.84 billion; its shares were traded at around $43.37 with a P/E ratio of 8.88 and P/S ratio of 2.59. The dividend yield of Air Lease Corp stocks is 1.13%. Air Lease Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 14.90% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Air Lease Corp. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP & Managing Director, Asia Jie Chen sold 50,000 shares of AL stock on 09/10/2019 at the average price of $43. The price of the stock has increased by 0.86% since.
- EVP, Marketing Kishore Korde sold 20,000 shares of AL stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $42.8. The price of the stock has increased by 1.33% since.
- EVP Grant A Levy sold 53,000 shares of AL stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $42.31. The price of the stock has increased by 2.51% since.
- EVP, Marketing Kishore Korde sold 10,106 shares of AL stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $41.51. The price of the stock has increased by 4.48% since.
- EVP Alex A Khatibi sold 140,000 shares of AL stock on 08/29/2019 at the average price of $40.83. The price of the stock has increased by 6.22% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with AL. Click here to check it out.
- AL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AL
- Peter Lynch Chart of AL