President and CEO of Alarm.com Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Stephen Trundle (insider trades) sold 20,000 shares of ALRM on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $47.18 a share. The total sale was $943,600.
Alarm.com Holdings Inc is a cloud-based software platform solution for the connected property. The company through its cloud-based services makes connected home technology accessible to home and business owners. Alarm.com Holdings Inc has a market cap of $2.27 billion; its shares were traded at around $46.80 with a P/E ratio of 117.03 and P/S ratio of 5.20. Alarm.com Holdings Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 18.20% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Alarm.com Holdings Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Stephen Trundle sold 20,000 shares of ALRM stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $47.18. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.81% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ALRM, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with ALRM. Click here to check it out.
- ALRM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ALRM
- Peter Lynch Chart of ALRM