DALLAS, Sept. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Alerian announced the results of the September quarterly review for the Alerian Index Series. All changes will be implemented as of the close of business on Friday, September 21, 2018.
- Alerian MLP Index (AMZ) and Alerian MLP Equal Weight Index (AMZE). CVR Refining (CVRR) will be removed from the AMZ and AMZE.
- Alerian Large Cap MLP Index (AMLI). EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) and Tallgrass Energy (TGE) will be added to the AMLI.
- Alerian Mid Cap MLP Index (AMMI). Dominion Energy Midstream Partners (DM) and TC Pipelines (TCP) will be added to and EQT Midstream Partners, Noble Midstream Partners (NBLX), and Tallgrass Energy will be removed from the AMMI.
- Alerian Small Cap MLP Index (AMSI). Noble Midstream Partners will be added to and Dominion Energy Midstream Partners, Legacy Reserves LP Unit (LGCY), Navios Maritime Midstream Partners (NAP), and TC Pipelines will be removed from the AMSI.
- Alerian Midstream Energy Index (AMNA). Southcross Energy Partners (SXE) will be added to and Altagas Ltd (ALA.TO) and Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH) will be removed from the AMNA.
- Alerian US Midstream Energy Index (AMUS). Southcross Energy Partners will be added to and Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings will be removed from the AMUS.
- Alerian Midstream Energy Select Index (AMEI). Altagas Ltd will be removed from the AMEI.
- Alerian Energy Infrastructure Capital Strength Select Index (AMCS): Altagas Ltd and HollyFrontier Corp (HFC) will be removed from the AMCS.
There are no constituent changes to the Alerian MLP Infrastructure Index (AMZI), the Alerian Natural Gas MLP Index (ANGI), or the Alerian MLP Closed End Fund Index (AMCI).
In addition, each index will be rebalanced in accordance with their existing methodology. Constituent additions to and deletions from an index do not reflect an opinion by Alerian on the investment merits of the respective securities.
Alerian equips investors to make informed decisions about energy infrastructure and Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs). Its benchmarks are widely used by industry executives, investment professionals, research analysts, and national media to analyze relative performance. As of August 31, 2018, over $16 billion is directly tied to the Alerian Index Series through exchange-traded funds and notes, separately managed accounts, and structured products. For more information, including index values and constituents, research content, and announcements regarding rebalancings, please visit alerian.com.