LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Jul 11, 2016) - Today at Cisco Live, Cisco's annual IT and communications conference, AlgoSec, a leading provider of Business-Driven Security Policy Management solutions, announced support for Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). Through this integration, AlgoSec extends its unified, automated security policy management support to a Cisco ACI environment. AlgoSec will be demonstrating the joint solution with Cisco ACI at Cisco Live, Cisco's annual IT and communications conference, Las Vegas, July 11-13, 2016, Booth #2944.
The AlgoSec Security Management solution intelligently automates and orchestrates network security policy management, to make enterprises more agile, more secure and more compliant all the time. Through a single pane of glass users can auto-discover application connectivity requirements, proactively analyze risk from the business perspective, and rapidly plan and execute network security changes -- all with zero-touch, and seamlessly orchestrated across on-premise and software-defined enterprise environments.
Through the integration with Cisco ACI, the AlgoSec Security Management Solution:
- Enhances Cisco ACI's service policy mode by monitoring policy changes in Cisco ACI contracts and identifying the differences between them and the actual policies on managed devices.
- Extends Cisco ACI policy-based automation to support unmanaged network security devices.
- Proactively assesses risk in Cisco ACI contracts, and recommends changes to eliminate misconfigurations and compliance violations.
- Delivers a network topology map of the entire on-premise and cloud-based network, including both Cisco ACI-managed devices and other network security devices, for holistic visibility and troubleshooting connectivity problems.
- Automatically generates audit-ready regulatory compliance reports for all security devices across the network, to significantly simplify and reduce audit preparation efforts and costs while ensuring compliance.
"The integration with Cisco ACI will enable our joint customers to extend the automation benefits of Cisco's ACI's software-defined architecture across their entire network security architecture. This will enable customers to create a truly automated IT environment that is fast, flexible, and responsive to the needs of their business," said Bruno Weinberger, VP Strategic Alliances at AlgoSec. "Integrating with Cisco ACI is a strategic initiative for AlgoSec. It supports our business-driven approach to automated security policy management which balances business agility with security and compliance, and enables AlgoSec to be part of the next-generation data center powered by Cisco, which is gaining significant momentum in the industry."
AlgoSec support for Cisco ACI is available immediately.
AlgoSec enables the world's largest and most complex organizations to manage security based on what matters most -- the applications that power their business. Over 1,500 of the world's leading organizations, including 20 of the Fortune 50, rely on AlgoSec to automate and orchestrate network security policy management across cloud and on-premise networks, to drive business agility, security and compliance. Since its inception, AlgoSec has been committed to the success of each and every customer, and provides the industry's only money-back guarantee.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.