Director and CEO, Alkermes plc of Alkermes Plc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Richard F Pops (insider trades) sold 100,000 shares of ALKS on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $20.18 a share. The total sale was $2 million.
Alkermes PLC is a fully integrated, biopharmaceutical company. It applies its scientific expertise and proprietary technologies to research, develop and commercialize pharmaceutical products to address unmet medical needs of patients. Alkermes PLC has a market cap of $3.18 billion; its shares were traded at around $20.26 with and P/S ratio of 2.95.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Director and CEO, Alkermes plc Richard F Pops sold 100,000 shares of ALKS stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $20.18. The price of the stock has increased by 0.4% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ALKS, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with WWD. Click here to check it out.
- ALKS 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ALKS
- Peter Lynch Chart of ALKS