CEO and Chairman of Allegiant Travel Co (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Maurice J Jr Gallagher (insider trades) sold 40,731 shares of ALGT on 07/25/2019 at an average price of $154.4 a share. The total sale was $6.3 million.
Allegiant Travel Co provides travel services in the United States. It sells air transportation on a stand-alone basis, or bundled with air-related and third-party services and products. Allegiant Travel Co has a market cap of $2.49 billion; its shares were traded at around $152.63 with a P/E ratio of 13.45 and P/S ratio of 1.44. The dividend yield of Allegiant Travel Co stocks is 1.83%. Allegiant Travel Co had annual average EBITDA growth of 20.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Allegiant Travel Co the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Allegiant Travel Co. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO and Chairman, 10% Owner Maurice J Jr Gallagher sold 40,731 shares of ALGT stock on 07/25/2019 at the average price of $154.4. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.15% since.
- CEO and Chairman, 10% Owner Maurice J Jr Gallagher sold 19,269 shares of ALGT stock on 07/16/2019 at the average price of $151.14. The price of the stock has increased by 0.99% since.
- CEO and Chairman, 10% Owner Maurice J Jr Gallagher sold 10,778 shares of ALGT stock on 07/12/2019 at the average price of $148.17. The price of the stock has increased by 3.01% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ALGT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with ALGT. Click here to check it out.
- ALGT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ALGT
- Peter Lynch Chart of ALGT