PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwire - Mar 14, 2013) - Workday, Inc. (
With expanding operations in Canada, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, and the United States, Allied Global needed to move from multiple disparate systems that were not delivering the speed and real-time insights vital to run the business to a single solution that could help drive better business decisions. By unifying human resources and finance in the Workday cloud, the company will have greater visibility into the people, operations, and financials of the business, promoting improved efficiencies, higher productivity, and increased cost savings and revenue opportunities.
Benefits of Taking HR and Finance to Cloud
With Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management, Allied Global will benefit from one global, unified system for HR and finance. Specific benefits are expected to include:
- Real-time business insights captured by Worktags delivering the who, what, why, when, and where of business events to enable stronger decision-making across the organization.
- Faster access to reports and relevant business data and insights with Workday's real-time reporting and analytics to improve operational efficiencies.
- Greater control to adapt and accommodate to new business and regulatory requirements and processes, while reducing the level of IT support.
- Deeper visibility and immediate access to information into the total workforce and better insight into global headcount, workforce costs, skills and experience, and overall performance.
- A consumer-driven, intuitive user interface that will enable the company to better manage information and extract business insights with minimal training, leading to increased productivity and user engagement.
- Built-in mobile access across all tablet and smartphone devices that will empower managers and workers around the globe to collaborate with real-time information from anywhere, at anytime.
Comments on the News
"As a company that depends on numbers to provide the best performance for our customers, we needed a game-changing solution that could give us immediate operational information on a day-to-day basis," said David Rae, CEO, Allied Global Holdings. "With Workday's unified suite, Allied will move from having after-the-fact conversations about why something happened to real-time problem solving that can impact the bottom line."
"With Workday's unified HCM and Financial Management solution, Allied Global will have the speed, insights, and accuracy it needs to deliver great value to its customers," said Dave Duffield, co-founder and co-CEO, Workday. "We are excited to see global companies like Allied move from multiple financial and HR systems to a single global, unified solution that transforms the way they work."
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Any unreleased services, features, or functions referenced in this document, our website or other press releases or public statements that are not currently available are subject to change at Workday's discretion and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Customers who purchase Workday, Inc. services should make their purchase decisions based upon services, features and functions that are currently available.
© 2013. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.