EVP, People/Culture & GC of Alphatec Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Craig E Hunsaker (insider trades) sold 100,000 shares of ATEC on 08/12/2019 at an average price of $5.88 a share. The total sale was $588,000.
Alphatec Holdings Inc is a medical technology company. It is engaged in the design, development and promotion of products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders. Its product portfolio includes Biolocs, cervical, interbody, and others. Alphatec Holdings Inc has a market cap of $372.770 million; its shares were traded at around $6.22 with and P/S ratio of 2.77. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Alphatec Holdings Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Jeffrey G. Black sold 8,929 shares of ATEC stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $4.75. The price of the stock has increased by 30.95% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, People/Culture & GC Craig E Hunsaker sold 100,000 shares of ATEC stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $5.88. The price of the stock has increased by 5.78% since.
- EVP, People/Culture & GC Craig E Hunsaker sold 50,000 shares of ATEC stock on 07/25/2019 at the average price of $5. The price of the stock has increased by 24.4% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ATEC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with ATEC. Click here to check it out.
- ATEC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ATEC
- Peter Lynch Chart of ATEC