Chairman of the Board & CEO of Alteryx Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Dean Stoecker (insider trades) sold 76,289 shares of AYX on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $130.75 a share. The total sale was $10 million.
Alteryx Inc is an American provider of self-service data analytics software. Its subscription-based platform allows organizations to easily prepare, blend, and analyze data from a multitude of sources and more quickly benefit from data-driven decisions. Alteryx Inc has a market cap of $8.7 billion; its shares were traded at around $133.77 with a P/E ratio of 461.31 and P/S ratio of 28.15. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Alteryx Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman of the Board & CEO, 10% Owner Dean Stoecker sold 76,289 shares of AYX stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $130.75. The price of the stock has increased by 2.31% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Kevin Rubin sold 13,000 shares of AYX stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $129.77. The price of the stock has increased by 3.08% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Pres. & Chief Revenue Officer Robert Scott Jones sold 1,598 shares of AYX stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $125.24. The price of the stock has increased by 6.81% since.
- Pres. & Chief Revenue Officer Robert Scott Jones sold 4,166 shares of AYX stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $119.58. The price of the stock has increased by 11.87% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AYX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with AYX. Click here to check it out.
- AYX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AYX
- Peter Lynch Chart of AYX