PHILADELPHIA, PA--(Marketwired - Sep 5, 2013) - Alteva (
"By seamlessly integrating our voice and Unified Communications platform, Alteva Mobility completes the comprehensive Alteva Unified Communications-as-a-Service solution by focusing on the user and not just the device," comments David Cuthbert, President and CEO, Alteva. "This allows users to take advantage of all of the features available to them no matter where they are located or what device they are using."
Key solution benefits include:
- Single Profile Across all Platforms - Users have one identity across voice, video services, instant messaging and presence. One number appears on all caller ID appearances.
- Synchronization - All communication preferences, enterprise directory, contact lists and call history are stored in the cloud and synchronized with the client.
- High-Definition Voice and Video - Voice and video calls are enhanced with the highest quality.
- Seamless Unified Communications Experience - Users can start a call on their desk phone and seamlessly move to their mobile device, bringing together several communication tools into a single interface.
- Mobility - Set presence from any device, on any network -- whether it's from a desktop or mobile device. Click-to-call to originate phone calls from a desk phone, mobile phone or any other phone on the network. Receive calls on multiple devices.
- Accessibility - Access all communication features from any device, including your desk phone, desktop, laptop or smartphone. Communicate across the building or around the world without difficulty.
The Alteva Mobility app is available now for download at the Apple App Store; find it by clicking here or searching "Alteva."
If you would like the opportunity to demo this new product, please contact an Alteva sales representative at 877.258.3722.
To learn more about Alteva and its Unified Communications-as-a-Service solutions, visit http://www.alteva.com. You can also follow Alteva on Twitter @AltevaInc or call 877-258-3821.