CEO of Altus Midstream Co (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) D. Clay Bretches (insider trades) bought 25,000 shares of ALTM on 08/14/2019 at an average price of $2.58 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $64,500.
Kayne Anderson Acquisition Corp is a blank check company. The Company was formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination. Altus Midstream Co has a market cap of $835.070 million; its shares were traded at around $2.57 with and P/S ratio of 7.65. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Altus Midstream Co. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO D. Clay Bretches bought 25,000 shares of ALTM stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $2.58. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.39% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ALTM, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with ALTM. Click here to check it out.
- ALTM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ALTM
- Peter Lynch Chart of ALTM