While the official start of Black Friday is still a couple of days away, Amazon decided to kick things off early this year and start their massive sale days ahead of the competition!
Amazon already launched thousands of Black Friday deals, giving both Prime members and non-members access to incredible savings. And while some of the best markdowns of the year will begin on November 29 (Black Friday), the most popular deals will sell out fast, making this a prime time to score savings on items you know you want to gift this holiday season.
Shoppers can expect huge Black Friday discounts on nearly everything in the days to come — most notably, televisions, electronics, laptops, tech, and of course, its very own slew of Amazon devices. There’s no word yet on whether its newest Echo devices — the recently-released Echo Buds, Amazon Smart Oven, and Echo Flex, for instance — will be on sale or not, but we have a feeling they’ll be a hot commodity either way.
Ready to begin your shopping? See everything that’s discounted in the retailer’s Black Friday sale, or shop the very best deals on Amazon right now (curated by department) here — and keep scrolling for everything else we know about Amazon’s Black Friday 2019 deals and sales.
- Fire TV Stick 4K, $24.99 (49.99)
- Kindle Paperwhite, $84.99 (orig. $129.99)
- Fire 7 Tablet, $29.99 (orig. $49.99)
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 with Echo Show 5, $139 (orig. $288.99)
- Fire TV Blaster Bundle with Fire TV Stick 4K and Echo Dot, $79.99 (orig. $134.97)
- Echo Dot (3rd Generation) Smart Speaker, $34.99 (orig. $49.99)
- Echo Dot (3rd Generation) Smart Speaker with Clock, $44.99 (orig. $59.99)
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, $49.99 (buy two, get $20 Amazon credit)
- Echo Show 5, $79.99 (orig. $89.99)
- Echo Plus (2nd Generation), $149.99 (orig. $179.98)
- Fire TV Cube Bundle with Ring Video Doorbell 2, $218.99 (orig. $318.99)
Electronic and Laptop Deals
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones, $279.95 (orig. $349.95)
- Bose SoundLink Wireless Headphones II, $179 (orig. $279)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 (Latest Model), $799 (orig. $1,029.99)
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 (Latest Model), $999 (orig. $1,299)
- TCL 50-Inch 4K Smart LED Roku TV, $279.99 (orig. $479.99)
- Toshiba 43-Inch 1080P HD Smart LED Fire TV Edition, $199.99 (orig. $300)
- Samsung Flat 65-Inch QLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, $1,197.99 (orig. $1,447.99)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6, $686.98 (orig. $899)
- Samsung 8-Inch Galaxy Tablet, $119.99 (orig. $149.99)
- Jabra Elite Earbuds with Alexa, $99.99 (orig. $169.99)
- Samsung Flat 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with Alexa, $697.99 (orig. $1,197.99)
- Apple Macbook Air, $899 (orig. $1,099)
- Apple Watch Series 5, $409 (orig. $429)
- Apple AirPods Pro, $234.98 (orig. $249)
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm), $169.99 (orig. $199)
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, $164.99 (orig. $199)
- Apple iPad (32GB), $279.99 (orig. $329)
- Apple Macbook Pro (13-Inch), $1,199 (orig. $1,299)
Clothing and Shoe Deals
- Adidas Originals Women’s Three Stripes Leggings, $26.22 (orig. $40)
- New Balance Women’s 520v5 Running Shoe, $17.85–$39.99 (orig. $64.95)
- Levi’s Women’s 721 High Rise Skinny Jean, $39.99 (orig. $49.99)
- Dash Rapid Egg Cooker, $14.99 (orig. $19.99)
- Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker, $19.99 (orig. $39.99)
- Nespresso by De’Longhi VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee Espresso Machine, $99.99 (orig. $199)
- Nespresso by De’Longhi Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother, $255.89 (orig. $479)
- Instant Pot Duo60 Programmable Pressure Cooker, $79.99 (orig. $99.95)
- Ninja Professional Countertop Blender, $69.99 (orig. $99.99)
- Ecovacs Deebot Robot Vacuum Cleaner, $149.99 (orig. $249)
- TubShroom Drain Protector, $12.99 (orig. $19.99)
- Pinzon Faux Fur Throw Blanket, $34.98 (orig. $36.99)
- Ecovacs Deebot 601 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, $268.43 (comes with free Echo Dot)
- iRobot Roomba E5 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, $279 (orig. $379.99)
- iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum, $449 (orig. $699)
- Dyson Upright Ball Vacuum Cleaner, $349.99 (orig. $399.99)
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, $349 (orig. $499.99)
- InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum, $15.96 with coupon (orig $17.96)
- Lorac Pro Palette Eyeshadow Kit, $39 (orig. $44)
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer Hot Air Brush, $38.99 (orig. $59.99)
- Clarisonic Mia Smart Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush, $118.30 (orig. $169)
More Amazon Early Black Friday and Holiday Deals
- AncestryDNA: Genetic Ethnicity Test, $59 (orig. $99)
- 23andMe Ancestry + Traits DNA Test, $79 (orig. $99)
- 23andMe Health + Ancestry DNA Test, $99 (orig. $199)
- Furbo Treat Tossing Dog Camera, $199 (orig. $249)
When do Amazon’s Black Friday deals start?
With Thanksgiving falling on Thursday, November 28 this year, the shopping holiday, which is celebrated the following day, will begin on Friday, November 29. Black Friday sales typically kick off promptly at midnight and are likely to last all day Friday (with new ones launching every hour), however thousands of Amazon Black Friday deals have already started and are likely to sell out fast. We will update this post with more details as soon as they become available, so be sure to bookmark this page and check back so you don’t miss out.
How long will Amazon Black Friday deals last?
Like other retailers, many of Amazon’s Black Friday sales will last the full day, with some even lasting through the weekend. But unlike its competitors, Amazon offers some of its most impressive savings through i“Lightning deals,” which can last as little as six hours. If you happen to miss a sale you wanted to shop, be sure to check back through the weekend and on Monday, December 1, when the retailer is expected to launch even more Cyber Monday deals and sales.
When does Amazon announce its Black Friday deals?
Prime members (or anyone who registers for a free 30-day trial) can get exclusive first-looks at upcoming deals and sales through Amazon’s “Prime Early Access Deals” section on its Today’s Deals page. Members can also “watch” deals that are listed as “upcoming” before they go live, to ensure they don’t miss fast-moving sales. This post will be updated when deals become available.
Do I need to be a Prime member to shop Amazon’s Black Friday sales?
While you don’t have to be a Prime member to shop on Black Friday, non-members will miss out on hundreds of exclusive deals as well as free, two-day shipping offered on all Prime-eligible products. If you’re not ready to commit to a membership, you can still shop, save, and gain access to tons of great perks (like Prime video, Prime rewards, and special savings at Whole Food Markets) by signing up for a free month-long membership, while students can sign up for a free six-month trial.