You know that accident wasn't your fault. The driver of the other car knows that accident wasn't your fault. But do you think that's the tune he'll be singing once the police arrive? No, of course not. He'll have all kinds of crazy stories to tell the cops once they arrive on the scene, and it'll be up to them to decide how to phrase their police report. If it's not crystal clear that the accident wasn't your fault, you could end up paying thousands in increased insurance premiums.
On the other hand, you could spend $122 on a Uniden Dash Cam Automotive Video Recorder with GPS and LDW, record the entire incident, and prove in a matter of seconds that you weren't at fault.
Some key details covering this device:
- Full HD 1920X1080 @ 30fps
- 148-degree view angle
- F/L9 lens
- G-sensor w/ collision detection mode
- Loop recoding
- GPS built-in
- Land departure warning
- Parking mode
- Built-in Microphone
- Plug and play easy set-up
- PC software suite
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Recording to Micro SD card (8GB card included)
The Uniden Dash Cam Automotive Video Recorder with GPS and LDW is typically $155, which is a fine price for something so important and useful. But from now until the end of the day on Saturday, August 6, that price drops to just $122.06 with free Prime shipping.
Trending right now:
- Pokemon Go fans, we have some bad news about all those annoying bugs
- Ultimate Pokemon Go cheat lets you walk anywhere in the game without moving an inch
- Leaked iPhone 7 photo shows some previously unknown little changes