Yahoo Finance’s Melody Hahm, Andy Serwer, Brian Cheung, Zack Guzman, Brian Sozzi, Ethan Wolff-Mann, Julia La Roche, Scott Gamm, Dan Howley, Oscar Williams-Grut and Jeanie Ahn discuss today’s top stories.
Today’s topics include:
- Apple reaches deal with Amazon to list latest products on site
- Alibaba brings in $30.7B in sales during Singles’ Day
- Strong consumer confidence could boost holiday retail spending
- Facebook won’t require workers to settle harassment claims privately
- eBay will reportedly let you hire someone to assemble & install products
- Xbox One will get Keyboard & mouse support among the first to incorporate for Fortnite