CEO of Ambarella Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Feng-ming Wang (insider trades) sold 60,000 shares of AMBA on 09/04/2019 at an average price of $59.18 a share. The total sale was $3.6 million.
Ambarella Inc is a developer of semiconductor processing solutions for video that enable high-definition (HD), video capture, analysis, sharing and display. Ambarella Inc has a market cap of $2.05 billion; its shares were traded at around $62.52 with and P/S ratio of 9.33. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Ambarella Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Feng-ming Wang sold 60,000 shares of AMBA stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $59.18. The price of the stock has increased by 5.64% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Christopher B Paisley sold 2,000 shares of AMBA stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $58.74. The price of the stock has increased by 6.44% since.
- VP, Marketing Christopher Day sold 405 shares of AMBA stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $58.72. The price of the stock has increased by 6.47% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AMBA, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with AMBA. Click here to check it out.
- AMBA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AMBA
- Peter Lynch Chart of AMBA