SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 10, 2013) - AMD (
"Together, AMD and HP offer workstation users industry-leading technologies in a portable design that deliver users next-generation, powerful mobile graphics processors for exceptional workstation performance," said David Cummings, senior director and general manager, Professional Graphics at AMD. "Designed for the enhancements of Windows 8, the new HP mobile workstation combines with AMD FirePro M4100 to deliver superb workstation functionality on the go."
"As the world becomes more mobile, HP's challenge is to continue to provide reliable, high-performance technology that professionals can take anywhere," said Jeff Wood, vice president, Worldwide Product Management, Commercial Solutions Business Unit, HP. "When combined with professional graphics from AMD, the addition of the HP ZBook 14 to our industry-leading line of Z Workstations provides professionals with reliable workstation performance in a thin and light form factor."
AMD FirePro M4100 benefits:
- OpenCL Support: AMD is an early supporter of OpenCL and uniquely positioned in this industry to offer a complete acceleration platform for OpenCL applications. AMD works closely with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and their products, such as Adobe Premiere® Pro CC and Autodesk® Maya®, to deliver powerful solutions based on AMD FirePro for professionals in media and entertainment as well as CAD/CAM/CAE.
- Productivity: Featuring AMD's GCN Architecture, AMD FirePro M4100 graphics are built for performance supported by high-quality software drivers that are finely tuned to work optimally with leading workstation applications.
- Intelligent Power Features: AMD's Enduro™ Technology allows AMD FirePro M4100 graphics to optimize battery life. The power features are inherently dynamic, delivering instant performance when needed and adjusting GPU requirements when in idle mode.
- Learn more about AMD's leadership in professional graphics
- Learn more about AMD FirePro and OpenCL
- Learn more about AMD FirePro Professional Graphics for Mobile Workstations
- Become a fan of AMD on Facebook
- Follow @AMDFirePro on Twitter
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and FirePro are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos. Apple and Mac Pro are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.