President and CEO of Ameresco Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) George P Sakellaris (insider trades) sold 114,500 shares of AMRC on 08/30/2019 at an average price of $14.53 a share. The total sale was $1.7 million.
Ameresco, Inc. is an independent provider of comprehensive energy services including energy efficiency, infrastructure upgrades, energy security and resilience, asset sustainability and renewable energy solutions for businesses and organizations. Ameresco Inc has a market cap of $659.080 million; its shares were traded at around $14.20 with a P/E ratio of 18.94 and P/S ratio of 0.85. Ameresco Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 5.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Ameresco Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO, 10% Owner George P Sakellaris sold 114,500 shares of AMRC stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $14.53. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.27% since.
- President and CEO, 10% Owner George P Sakellaris sold 27,500 shares of AMRC stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $14.49. The price of the stock has decreased by 2% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Thomas S Murley bought 1,000 shares of AMRC stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $13.89. The price of the stock has increased by 2.23% since.
- Director Jennifer L Miller bought 4,000 shares of AMRC stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $14.15. The price of the stock has increased by 0.35% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AMRC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with AMRC. Click here to check it out.
- AMRC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AMRC
- Peter Lynch Chart of AMRC