CFO of American Express Co (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jeffrey C Campbell (insider trades) sold 7,045 shares of AXP on 08/01/2019 at an average price of $124.91 a share. The total sale was $879,991.
American Express Co is a payments, network and travel company. It provides charge and credit card products, travel services, network services, stored value products, loans, and other products and services to businesses and individuals. American Express Co has a market cap of $103.38 billion; its shares were traded at around $124.60 with a P/E ratio of 15.44 and P/S ratio of 3.55. The dividend yield of American Express Co stocks is 1.25%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with American Express Co. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Jeffrey C Campbell sold 7,045 shares of AXP stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $124.91. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.25% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Pres., Global Services Group Paul D Fabara sold 15,455 shares of AXP stock on 07/25/2019 at the average price of $127.06. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.94% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AXP, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with AXP. Click here to check it out.
- AXP 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AXP
- Peter Lynch Chart of AXP