Chairman, President and CEO of American Tower Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) James D Jr Taiclet (insider trades) sold 57,438 shares of AMT on 08/01/2019 at an average price of $211.89 a share. The total sale was $12.2 million.
American Tower Corp is a real estate investment trust and an owner, operator and developer of multitenant communications real estate. The company leases the space of communications sites to wireless service providers, and wireless data providers. American Tower Corp has a market cap of $94.69 billion; its shares were traded at around $213.90 with a P/E ratio of 64.79 and P/S ratio of 12.47. The dividend yield of American Tower Corp stocks is 1.62%. American Tower Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 15.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated American Tower Corp the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with American Tower Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President and CEO James D Jr Taiclet sold 57,438 shares of AMT stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $211.89. The price of the stock has increased by 0.95% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Robert D Hormats sold 100 shares of AMT stock on 07/15/2019 at the average price of $210.33. The price of the stock has increased by 1.7% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AMT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with AMT. Click here to check it out.
- AMT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AMT
- Peter Lynch Chart of AMT