Chairman, President & CEO of Amerisourcebergen Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Steven H Collis (insider trades) sold 19,905 shares of ABC on 08/05/2019 at an average price of $89.58 a share. The total sale was $1.8 million.
AmerisourceBergen Corp is a pharmaceutical services company. It provides drug distribution and related healthcare services and solutions to pharmacy, physician, and manufacturer customers based in the United States and Canada. AmerisourceBergen Corp has a market cap of $17.52 billion; its shares were traded at around $84.11 with a P/E ratio of 18.75 and P/S ratio of 0.10. The dividend yield of AmerisourceBergen Corp stocks is 1.87%. AmerisourceBergen Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 10.70% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated AmerisourceBergen Corp the business predictability rank of 4-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with AmerisourceBergen Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President & CEO Steven H Collis sold 19,905 shares of ABC stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $89.58. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.11% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President John G. Chou sold 13,997 shares of ABC stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $89.58. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.11% since.
- Director Henry Wadsworth Mcgee Iii sold 10,585 shares of ABC stock on 07/11/2019 at the average price of $91.97. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.55% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ABC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Sign with ABC. Click here to check it out.
- ABC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ABC
- Peter Lynch Chart of ABC