Chairman, President & CEO of Amerisourcebergen Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Steven H Collis (insider trades) sold 19,905 shares of ABC on 09/09/2019 at an average price of $86.89 a share. The total sale was $1.7 million.
AmerisourceBergen Corp is a pharmaceutical services company. It provides drug distribution and related healthcare services and solutions to pharmacy, physician, and manufacturer customers based in the United States and Canada. AmerisourceBergen Corp has a market cap of $17.89 billion; its shares were traded at around $85.88 with a P/E ratio of 19.13 and P/S ratio of 0.11. The dividend yield of AmerisourceBergen Corp stocks is 1.85%. AmerisourceBergen Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 10.70% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated AmerisourceBergen Corp the business predictability rank of 4-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with AmerisourceBergen Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President & CEO Steven H Collis sold 19,905 shares of ABC stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $86.89. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.16% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President John G. Chou sold 13,997 shares of ABC stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $86.29. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.48% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ABC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Sign with ABC. Click here to check it out.
- ABC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ABC
- Peter Lynch Chart of ABC