President and CEO of Amn Healthcare Services Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Susan R Salka (insider trades) sold 45,975 shares of AMN on 08/06/2019 at an average price of $49.92 a share. The total sale was $2.3 million.
AMN Healthcare Services Inc is a healthcare staffing firm. It provides healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services. AMN provides nurse and allied healthcare staffing, locum tenens staffing and physician permanent placement services. AMN Healthcare Services Inc has a market cap of $2.64 billion; its shares were traded at around $56.67 with a P/E ratio of 20.50 and P/S ratio of 1.29. AMN Healthcare Services Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 29.50% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with AMN Healthcare Services Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Susan R Salka sold 45,975 shares of AMN stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $49.92. The price of the stock has increased by 13.52% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Legal Officer Denise L Jackson sold 773 shares of AMN stock on 07/12/2019 at the average price of $55. The price of the stock has increased by 3.04% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AMN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with AMN. Click here to check it out.
- AMN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AMN
- Peter Lynch Chart of AMN