President & CEO of Analog Devices Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Vincent Roche (insider trades) sold 10,000 shares of ADI on 09/03/2019 at an average price of $106.49 a share. The total sale was $1.1 million.
Analog Devices Inc is engaged in the semiconductor industry. Its business involves designing, manufacturing and marketing of high-performance analog, mixed-signal and digital signal processing integrated circuits used in all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices Inc has a market cap of $40.34 billion; its shares were traded at around $109.19 with a P/E ratio of 27.71 and P/S ratio of 6.73. The dividend yield of Analog Devices Inc stocks is 1.92%. Analog Devices Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Analog Devices Inc the business predictability rank of 2-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Analog Devices Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Vincent Roche sold 10,000 shares of ADI stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $106.49. The price of the stock has increased by 2.54% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- SVP, Finance & CFO Prashanth Mahendra-rajah sold 1,463 shares of ADI stock on 08/29/2019 at the average price of $109.75. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.51% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ADI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with ADI. Click here to check it out.
- ADI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ADI
- Peter Lynch Chart of ADI